Pest Control Excellence - now you have roaches...then you don't
Cockroaches can quickly multiply in places such as hospitals, schools, clinics and other care facilities where the perfect environment for them is created. They thrive in food storage places, rubbish, rotting wood and even drains and come out at night to forage.
People regard them as probably the worst household pest because they produce allergens and they pollute food with their faeces. Thus spreading bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella which cause stomach cramps and diarrhoea. Moreover, they are very resilient and can survive almost anything, even extreme temperatures which make them extremely hard to control effectively.
Cockroaches hide in places you cannot reach such as underneath built-in cupboards, behind fixtures and even inside multi-plugs, etc. You need the specialists with the right products to reach their nests and wipe them out completely.
Signs of infestation
• You will notice full or empty egg casings, long and rounded in shape and brownish in colour, on the floor or in cupboards.
• Also fine black faecal droppings which look like ground black pepper in cupboards or on the floor.
• You might see dead roaches in cupboards.
• Or live roaches during the day – they normally come out by night, but if you see them by day, it means your problem has become truly serious.
• By the time there is a musty, oily odour, the infestation has gone hugely out of control and you need urgent help from the specialists.
Pest Control Excellence Treatment:
- Preventive Action
- Treatment Selection: spray, gel and fumigation.